Our prototype machining allows you to create new prototypes or enhance and re-engineer current designs with a quick turnaround and high precision.
Hand Precision Machining:
- Strives to complete parts within your timeline
- Creates prototypes using high tolerance and precision machining
- Provides our experience and expertise in troubleshooting throughout design and end use
- Produces prototypes in metal, plastics, thermoplastics or composites
- Helps customers determine if parts should be traditionally machined or created using 3d printing to save you time and money